News & Topics
- 2012/09/10Tuning Seminar Series: “Bologna Process and Tuning” , by Dr. Hendrik Ferdinande, Ghent University, Belgium.
- 2012/07/11～2012/08/07We collect the student evaluations of teaching and learning for the summer semester.
- 2012/07/18FD Symposium, 2012 1st.: “Some Challenges of the Active Learning Methods — For the heuristic Learning Experiences –”
- 2012/07/09～2012/07/13Training Session: “Academic Writing for freshman and sophomore students” held by the Library and RDCHE.
- 2012/07/05We started the website of “Tuning Japan in Social Science” project. Hitotsubashi University enforces redesigning the core curricula for internationalization of degrees and credits.
- 2012/06/06Tuning Seminar Series: “Human Resource Management in Different Organizational Settings”, by Dr. Agata Pierscieniak, Rzeszow University, Poland.
- 2012/04/20“Annual Report of the Good Practice Project, 2011” is published.
- 2012/03/30“Hitotsubashi University RDCHE Annual Report, 2011” is published.
- 2012/03/01“Course Handbook for Instructors 2012” is published.
- 2012/02/14FD Symposium, 2011 2nd.: “Internationalizing the University and English Education”.
- 2012/01/16・01/18Training Session: “Academic Writing for freshman and sophomore students” held by the Library and RDCHE.